I am so happy that it's Wed. Work has been super busy so when it's Wed. I feel a since of relief since the weekend is just around the corner. Today I would like to share this months Tea Swap card that I made and received. The optional theme for this month is to make a card with flowers and/use red or green. I have lots of stamps with flowers so it was a bit hard for me to figure out which one I want to use. I pick one of my favorite new sets from Stampin Up called Punch Bunches.
As you can see I incorported the "green" by the tea bags that I sent. This is what Buffie sent to me.
Thanks again Buffie for being such a fun tea swap partner. See you around in blogland!

2 comments:
Nice swap Colleen. The colors remind me of Christmas. In fact, I better get my act together and start planning. Happy crafting.
Cute cards, sister... sorry it's been awhile since visiting!! Love your blog banner... soooo purdy!!!
Post a Comment