I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was very relaxing and am sad that it's over. For some reason, nowadays, my hubby and I are happy just staying home on the weekends hanging out with our kids not needing to rush to different events. To help start off my weekend with a bang, I went took one of my good friends, Sandy, out to dinner for her birthday. She wanted to go to Soup Plantation. For those of you who do not live in SoCal, it's an all you can eat salad, soups, and muffin buffet. Neither one of us have been there for awhile so it was nice. It was also nice to be able to eat and chat without any interruptions from our kids. :) Here are are enjoying our meals.
Here is a picture of what I ate.
Here is the b-day card that I made for her.
Yes, I finally used my flip it circle die from Sizzix. I was a bit flustered when I first diecutted my card stock because different parts of my paper were cut when they were not supposed to. It turned out the same way twice. Instead of wasting more paper, I decided to google how to use the die. One of the videos that I watched did not use a crease pad and the person's card came out fine. However another one used a crease pad. No where in the instructions that was included with the die did it say to used a crease pad. Thankfully I had a crease pad with my stash of dies. I am very pleased with my card came out. What do you think? :)
3 comments:
I love to see all the yummy food you eat and the restaurants. You're making me drool again. Your card came out great too. Glad you were able to figure out the flip it die.
You always have the amazing pics of yummy grinds. You are so fortunate to live in a city where they are so many varities...Look like you both enjoyed your meals...
Your card came out perfect!!! Your friend will love it. The food looks very yummy there!
Post a Comment