This week is going by so fast. It's Wed. already. :) I hope that all of you are having a fun and crafty week so far. Mine has been a pretty good one. It started off with going to Kidspace with my family. It was a fun place to visit but I am not sure if it was worth the amount that we paid. In comparison to other fun activity museums that we have been to this one was just okay and on the smaller side. Before I share some thing crafty I wanted to share three pictures from the museum. The first one has to do with the bug restaurant that they have. Our kids loved pretending to cook in there. The play food that they had has bugs insides. Here is my hubby ordering some thing from the menu for my daughter to cook for him. Check out the cute name of the restaurant.
Here I am with the ecargot soup that I ordered. Do you see the snails? :)
The last picture from the museum is a picture of my hubby and I sitting on a couch made out of pencils and an eraser.
We took over 300 pictures of the 4 of us doing various activities at the museum, but I thought that some of you may find the three that I posted amusing. Some of you have e-mailed me and commented on my posts that you like the pictures of the food that I have posted. What do you think of my escargot soup? BTW, I do like eating escargot that is made with butter and garlic, but not in soap. Okay now onto a crafty picture. This is what my friend Gail sent to me for our monthly swap. She put tea bags inside the cute purse.
She is always very clever and creative with what she comes up with. Hopefully she will have a blog one day so she could share her wealth of creativity with blogland. Thanks for stopping by.
3 comments:
TFS your wonderful time spent with the kiddies....It's so nice to see a bonded family always doing things together....and going on so many adventrous outings and eating at so many restaurants......
Enjoy your quality time with them over the summer break!
You guys look like you had a lot of fun there. Was the escargot really a soup? I haven't eaten that in years! Nice to spend time with your family!
OMG, you folks too over 300 pix? WOW!!! I've never heard of escargot soup. Must've been yummy. Zach and Kylie are very lucky children to have a mom and dad to take them to all these great places and restaurants.
Post a Comment