Friday, May 11, 2012

Generous and Thoughtful Gifts From the Heart

My b-day gifts have been sitting in front of my China cabinet in my dining room for the past few weeks waiting for me to sort them, take pictures of them, and put them away.  Last night after dinner, I finally had a chance to work on them.  Yes, as promised I am finally posting pictures of some my gifts.  I am always very grateful for the generous and thoughtful gifts that I receive, but for some reason this year I am even more amazed by what I received.  I feel like my friends went an extra mile this year to get me items in my favorite themes.  It's funny that majority of my gifts fell into three categories.  These are the crafty items that I received,


the super cute Hello Kitty items,


and the Hawaiian themed items that I received.


I also received several gift cards to my favorite stores along with money from relatives. I appreciate all the special people in my life for making this year's b-day an extra memorable one and for being such a blessing to me.  Stay tune for some creative cards that I received for my b-day.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

WOW OH WOW Colleen, you sure received a ton of awesome goodies. Can't wait to see what you create with them. Have a great weekend.

Nitasha said...

Wow, that is some nice birthday loot! You are loved! I adore that little Hello Kitty with the frog costume! Pure cuteness! Happy to hear that you had such an amazing birthday celebration!