I think all the b-day celebrations has made me very tired. When I am tired I am not in the mood at all to do much but sleep. Besides making the tags for my party favors, the note cards for my friends to write me a message on, and helping my hubby make the name plates for the table settings I have not done any crafting. Yes, I am very behind. Maybe my break from crafting will help my MOJO out. LOL! Before all the parties I did make some thing for the Secreat Sister Swap that I signed up for. This is the pocket that I made for her with the little RAK that I put inside.
Here is the RAK outside of the pocket.
This is what my SS made and surprised me with.
Thank you so Shiela for your cheerful, cute card and for your thoughtful RAK. Come by again soon to see the fun crafty items that I received for my b-day. I am still working on taking pictures of them and am hoping to have a chance to take a picture of everything this weekend. Have a fun and crafty weekend everyone!
1 comment:
What a great swap Colleen. I sure love the pocket card you made. Nice goodies too. Sheila did a fab job on her fish card as well. Hope you've recovered from all of your fun b/d celebrations. :-)
Post a Comment