Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I feel very honored to have such special ladies in my life that are older than me like my grandmas, moms, aunts, and cousins as well as some friends and sisters in the Lord.  I thank each of you for touching my life in such a special way and for your support, encouragement and prayers.  I look up to all of you and love you like my mom.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart  for making such a difference in my life and for being such a blessing to us.  Happy Mother's Day to all of you!   I hope and pray that you will feel especially honored today for being the great mom that you are and/or being the great role model that you are to those that look up to like a mom.


1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Thank you! and wishing you a special day full of wonderful surprises and all that yummy food on your festive day with your family....