Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quilled Flowers

I am so happy that it is Friday tomorrow and that I have a 3 day weekend.  Tomorrow evening I am having dinner with two friends and will attending a Copic marker class.  We will be coloring a hibiscus and a plumeria. I can't wait!  I am not sure what my family and I have planned for the rest of the weekend, but for sure I am going to get some much needed rest and crafting done. For this tonight, I would like to share with you what I made for good friend for her b-day card.


I also made her a set of quilled flowers and glued them onto paperclips. It was so much fun making the card and clips for her. I heard from her this week and told me that she received her gift, card, and paperclips safely in the mail.  I am so glad that I was able to send her some extra love for her b-day even though it was arriving a bit late.  Thanks for dropping by to see what I have to share.  I hope that all of you will have a fun and relaxing 3 day weekend and will take some time to honor the men of women that serve our country.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Super cute card! I haven't quilled in a long time but you've inspired me - great way to add some dimension. TFS!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I'm sure your friend LOVED your pretty card and goodies. Haven't quilled before but may attempt is "one day." Enjoy your LONG weekend crafting.