The first two cards are two that I received for Easter. This first one is from my friend Cary.

This card is from Nancy.

This card and stamp is from my good friend Gracie all the way from Hawaii. I always love how she colors the stamped images on her cards and decorates her envelopes.

These RAKS were given to me by two people that know me very well. They know exacly what would bring a smile to my face. This RAK is from my friend Kathy. It will go perfectly with my collection of Snoopy figurines.

This extra cute plush Hello Kitty keychain is from my dear friend Sherri. Isn't she cute with the awesome tan?

The last card is from my new friend Judy.

It's a blessing to have such thoughtful friends to take time to make a card to send my way and for thinking of me by giving me some cute RAKs. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment