Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some Easter Gifts and Our Mini Vacation

Before my family and I left for little vacation to San Diego, I was hard at work playing the Easter bunny. I made 40 pockets using the Stampin Up Fancy Favor box and put a chocolate Easter bunny in each one. I stamped a message and punched it out with one of my big scallop punches. I had lots of fun coordinating the different designer papers togather for each pocket. I came up with 6 versions to make using the paper.

I also decorated some giant plaster eggs for some friends and put some goodies inside


and purchased some mini flower pots and put a flower on top of each one.


This is what my kids gave to their grandparents, grand uncles, grand aunties, aunts, uncles and godparents.

I made these tags to attach to stick to the boxes of candy and some of the other goodies.

After all the hard work I was definitely ready for a mini vacation. :) My family and I went San Diego for 4 days. We all had a good time celebrating Easter there on Sunday and had a fun time on our annual visit to Legoland and Sea World.

No comments: