Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Boss

Today one of my bosses celebrated her birthday. In honor of her b-day I made a few creative items for her with a USC theme since she is a huge fan. This is what I came up to surprise her with- a composition book that I covered with USC meterial and die cutted the letters of her name for the spine, a SU Build a Bear that I made into a cheerleader and put in front of a card, and a magnet with a calendar, verse, and Eagle on it. I put an Eagle on it because it is our school's mascot.

Along with the above items, I also gave her a bag of Hawaiian cookies. She loves Hawaii just like my family and I do. I was very happy that she was pleased with what I made for her. She especially liked the card. Thanks for stopping by today to check out what I have to share. Have a great weekend!

No comments: