

My good friend Susanna won the giftcard with receiving 100% on the quiz. (Sorry I did not take a picture with just Susanna that day. This is a picture of Susanna, her husband Kym, and I.)

Diana

and Sherri also received a 100%.

However, Diana arrived after we took the quiz and Benson made an error in scoring Sherri's quiz. Both of them received some thing special too.
After telling eveyone the answers to the quiz, I thanked everyone for coming and told them that I thank the Lord for each of them and that they will always have a very special place in my heart. I followed up my touching message a statement that I often tell my students at school, "Just as long as you try your best you are always a winner in my book. Since I know that everyone tried thier best on the quiz each person will be rewarded with a special gift before they leave." I made each person a party favor using one the Big Shot envelope dies and embossed it using the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder. I of course made them in my two favorite color combinations- pink and brown. Each of the kids received a bag of "Air Heads."

Here is a close up of the party favors.

After the game we enjoyed a nice meal together and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. It was very touching to have my good friends sing to me. :) We all had so much fun together that some of our friends did not leave until 10:30. My family and I were all exhausted this morning, but we all enjoyed oursleves. I felt very blest to be able to have the opportunity to spend such a memorable evening with my good friends. Please come and visit again soon to see some of the generous gifts that I was showered with as well as well as pictures of my b-day get together with my family which will be next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment