

One of my good friends from work was not able to attend my get together because she got sick the morning of it. She however, gave me this very awesome Hello Kitty fleece set. She took time to sew all of this for me. I was in awe of her handywork and the time that she put into making all of it for me.

These are the Birthday RAKS that I have received in the mail. This beautiful scrapbook page is from my dear friend Pat

and this is from my GF Gracie. Check out all the cute Hello Kitty items and awesome Hello Kitty slider card.

This is from my GF Cathy all the way from New York. She got me a beautiful Brigton state bracelet.

My friend Debbie sent me a generous giftcard to Target.

I felt like a little girl again this week being so excited about opening my gifts/mail and being so happy with what I received. Thanks to all of you for stopping by today and for those of you who have shown me some extra love this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment