Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's My Birthday

It was lots of fun today even though I had to go to work. I felt that there was not better place to spend my birthday than to be with my co-workers and students. Many of my co-workers wished me a "Happy Birthday" as well as my students. Some of my students even sang "Happy Birthday" to me which was heart touching. I spent the evening celebrating with Benson and my kids at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. We all enjoyed a wonderful meal together and had one of favorite desserts- tempura pancake. Yummy! Benson and our kids surprised me with another gift today- a beautiful charm bracelet from Brighton. (On Saturday they gave me 2 Japanese Anime dolls, a Hello Kitty notebook, and a big Hello Kitty Piggy bank.)

It has been a blast celebrating my b-day. First on Saturday with some good friends. Then today with my co-workers, students, and family. The celebration continues on Sunday with my extended family. Be sure to check back for some pictures next week. :) I hope that you have enjoyed my posts about my b-day. Before I end I have a special message for each of you.
Well, I was just telling Benson yesterday that I kind of wish that I was 29 years old, but decided that I that I would only want that if I could have all the people in my life that I have now. He was joking around with me that if I was 29 years old that my life would be different because I would not have married him. He does not think that I would have married him since he would be 10 years older than me. I think I would have. :) Anyways, onto a more serious note. I am feel so blest to have met and/or know and have had the opportunity to interact with all the people that God has placed in my life. I am especially thankful for each of you. I know that I am only the person that I am today because of God and the people that He placed in my life. Each of you have and will always be very special to me and have a place in my heart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being part of my life. God bless and take care!

No comments: