Friday, February 12, 2010

Homemade Valentine Treats and Some Snail Mail

I am sorry that I have been MIA for this week with blogging. I have been very busy working on my Valentine's treats for my co-workers and friends. I stayed up until 2:30 am on Wed. and Thurs. working on them. I still need to work on the ones for my friends that live in Hawaii and on the East Coast. If you are one of the ones that live in those two places your Valentine's Day treat will be late. I am so sorry about that. I still need make Valentine's Day gifts for our family. Here are two picture of the treats that I made using the Big Shot die from Stamping Up called "Two Tags." I made in two different colors.


I had a very hard time finding candy to fit in it. Even the sour patch straws had to be forced to fit. I had to use a little tape to seal the little pouch. It kept popping open.
With this week being so busy with making Valentine's Day treats receiving the two cards below gave me a little boost of energy to keep plugging away. Oh by the way, I forgot to meantion that I made 38 of the treat holders.
This card is from my friend Nancy. The heart embossing folder that she used from Cuttlebug is one of my favorite ones. As you can see, I used it on the treat holder that I made. I love the colors tht she used and the very cute bear. Thanks Nancy for making me such a cute card. The card that I made for you will be arriving soon

The card is from One Card Swap Partner, Sharon. I really like the layout of her cards and the color combination. The punches that she used are very cool too. I love punches. Thanks Sharon for making time to make me such a wonderful card. The card that I made for you should be arriving soon.

Thanks for visiting today. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Serendipity Stamping said...

Hi Colleen, I have been stalking your blog, just haven't left any recent comments. Great cards/treats you have received!! Looks like you had a good time at the BD party, wish I'd been there. Take care.