
Another family (The Kenow Family) that we are good friends with from church gave us these yummy cookies and a Blondie-it's between a cookie and a brownie. They know how much I love Blondie's so they wrapped it up as a gift for me in polka dotted paper. They know how much I like polka dots too. They know me just too well. :)


Along with the goodies, they gave us the very cute "thank you" card with a cute cartoon picture of their family. What a cute card!
Here is a picture of a belated card that we received for Valentine's Day

and a card for Chinese New Year.

My family and I "thank you" both of the families from the bottom of our hearts for their thoughtful goodies and for their love for us. We are also grateful for the cards that we received. I thank you all for dropping by today to take a peak and what I have to share.
2 comments:
Colleen, how blessed you are to have such good friends! Have a great week!!
Colleen, how blessed you are to have such good friends! Have a great week!!
Post a Comment