Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Card and An ATC

A week ago I made used one of my stamps from "Smirks" to create a friendship themesd ATC. (I've had this stamp for awhile now and have been looking forward to finally inking it up.) All the stamps from Smirks are extra cute. This is one of my favorite ones. This is the ATC that I came up with.

Making the ATC inspired me to make this card for my one of my good friends. ATCs are supposed to inspire you to create a bigger card, but for some reason I have not been inspired by one until now.

I think the my ATC and the card that it inspired to make turned out pretty cute. What do you think?

1 comment:

Gma Banta said...

The Smirks card and ATC are darling. I've never heard of Smirks - where do you get them? I'd love to get the one you are displaying!