Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meeting Somone Famous and Some Nice Cards

I met someone popular in the crafting world this weekend. I attended a Washi Paper card making class at a local scrapbook store on Saturday and Michael Strong was the teacher.

He has been on TV on the Carol DuVall show and other craft programs, has his own books and line of stamps, his own crafting website, have been at CHA with his own booth and has taught on several crafting crusies and many stores. I have attended several of his classes previously, but have not gone to any of them for about almost 2 years. It was very nice to see him again. As usual his class was awesome. All the cards were great, but this one was my favorite.

Besides seeing Michael Strong again, I had the opportunity to meet some very nice ladies at the table I was sitting at.
Along with being blessed by having the opportunity to make some very nice cards designed by Michael Strong, I received some very nice cards from friends that I swap cards with.
This cards is from my dear friend Susanna.

This card is friend my friend Cary.

These tags are from my friend Frances.

It is always so much fun receiving new ideas from friends and from taking classes. I hope that you have been inspired by what I have posted today. Until next time!

No comments: