Saturday, February 20, 2010

Some Belated Gifts and Fun Cards

With all the Valentine's treats that I put together I got a little behind on posting pictures of them as well as sending them out to some long distance friends. This is the card that I made for a my one card swap partner as well as a few other swaps.
I used my heart embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the bottom portion of the card, the heart border punch from Stampin Up, and the heart sizzlit from Stampin Up.

I made this Iris folding card for three of my good friends. The heart is made using many strips and paper. The heart looks very complicated and intricate to make, but it is actually not that hard. It was actually very relaxing for me to make the heart.

I made this card for another good friend and included it with her Valentine's Day gift. I used the swiss die embossing folder from Cuttlebug and a set called "Simply Said."

I surprised two of my co-workers with some Portugese Custards- one for a belated Valentine's gift and one for a Chinese New Year/thank you gift. I made made both them a card too.

As you can see the female one is a lot more fancy than the male one. On both cards I stamped a heart from the "I Heart Hearts" set and punched it out using my heart punch. The stamp set and the heart punch are both from Stamping Up. For the female version of the card I used my heart embossing folder from Cuttlebug again and used my heart border punch from Stampin Up. As you can see I love using my heart embossing folder.

Here are the packages that I sent to three of my long distance friends. Yikes I still have 2 more to send out. Yikes!

Here is a close up picture of the tag that I attached to the gifts. As you can see I used the same heart stamp as I did on the cards that I made above. I adhered the heart that I punched out on top of the heart sizzlit die from Stampin Up so that it has a little border.

That's all I have time to share for right now. I hope that everyone is having a fun weekend with some time to do some crafting and/or stamping.

No comments: