Monday, February 15, 2010

Belated Wishes

Time just kind of slipped out of my hands yesterday with hanging out with Benson and the kids and celebrating Valentine's Day together after church. Plus I fell asleep early to catch up on some "ZZZZ." I stayed up until 2:30 am three times this week finishing up Valentine's Day treats.
My sincerest apologies for not wishing all of you a "Happy Valentine's Day" and "Happy New Year"- for those of you who are Chinese. I hope that all of you had a memorable day with lots of love. Benson, the kids and I had lots of fun hanging out together yesterday. We surprised each other with gifts for Valentine's Day. I gave Benson this

and he picked out these two Brighton bracelets for me.


We gave these items to Zachy

and these items to Kylie.

They have been having a blast playing with their new toys. We went out to dinner to one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. After dinner we suprised the kids with a yummy ice cream cake.
Here are some goodies that the 4 of us were showered with for Valentine's Day


and for Chinese New Year. Thanks for all the extra love.

We gave our good friends a bag full of gooides- cookie cutters, candy, and a frame.
I sent this gift to a friend that combines Valentine's Day and New Years.

I hope that all of you are having a good day off for President's Day. If you had to work today, I hope that you had a good day too. :) My family and I will be running some errands and then going to the zoo. Please visit again soon!

No comments: