Before we played we each suprised each other with some things. Susanna surprised me with a loaf of bread and scones from Paneras and Anna gave me a Snoopy t-shirt for Kylie. Ladies, thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts. This is what I surprised them with.

I folded a little pocket for each of them and added a circle that says friendship. Then I punched the circle out and added and punched out a scalloped circle for each one. Lastly I stamped 2 little girls to put in the middle of the circles. I finsihed it off by adding a Hello Kitty shaped tin with candy inside to put in each pocket.
Here are the cool things that we die cutted. While Susanna and I waited for Anna to arrive we made a hula girl. It was lots of work to make but I think mine turned out pretty good.

When Anna arrive each of us made a Build a Bear using the Stampin Up Build a Bear die. I have had the die for awhile and have been itching to use it. I am glad that we were able to use it today to make some cute bears.

Making the bears made us extra hungry so we decided to takea a break to have lunch. We each ate plate lunch from B-Mans. Zachy at that time came home from school so he joined us for lunch. After lunch we made Hello Kitty in a beach outfit. We were very proud of how she turned out with the exception of Anna loosing of Miss Kitty's legs. Poor Miss Kitty.

While we were working on putting Miss Kitty together our kids had a blast playing together. Even though Zachy and Kylie are older than Brooke they had lots of fun playing with her. Zachy has many questions to ask Anna about why Brooke is not able to talk, walk, etc yet. They took very good care of Brooke. The time together went by very fast because we had so much fun together. Thanks Anna and Susanna for such a wonderful, fun, and creative day together. I thank the Lord for the both of you and for the friendship that we share. I look forward to having another "playdate" with both of you again one day soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment