Monday, October 1, 2012

Dinner With Friends

Happy October!  Even though it doesn't feel like it's Fall here in SoCal I am excited to take out my Fall decorations for work and at home.  I love decorating!  Well, yesterday my family and I went out to dinner with my friend Susanna and her family.


We ate at one of favorite local seafood restaurants- Big Shrimp.  I ordered orange ruffy with rice, coleslaw, and bread.  ( I usually order brown rice when I go to restaurants, but I love their white rice.)


My hubby ordered a shrimp burrito with coleslaw and rice in it.


My son ordered shrimp tacos


and my daughter ordered fried shrimps and coleslaw.


This is the RAK that gave to Susanna.



The panda on her card is one of the first pandas I cut using my Cricut.  The KitKats are from the International package that I purchased a few weeks ago at Maruki.  I believe the KitKats are from Australia,    Finland, and Europe.  I can't wait to taste them!

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I just had my dinner and drooling while looking at the pix. Everything looks shrimpliciously (making up my own word...LOL) yummy. The RAK you gave Susanna is super cute. Bet all the goodies satisfied her sweet cravings.