Friday, October 26, 2012

My First Set of Christmas Cards For This Year

Many of you in blogland have already started making Christmas cards, tags, 3D items, etc. It's been so much fun and very inspiring to see so many awesome and creative creations.  I've been itching to make some cards too, but just did not have a chance to until a week ago.  I made these cards



for an annual card drive that Kris over at http://klusivekreations.blogspot.com  is having for her aunt.  Her goal again for this year is to collect 200 cards for her aunt to give with the dolls that she is making for the kids at a hospital in Southern California.  Be sure to hop on over to Kris' blog if you would like to show some love to some kids during the holidays through your love of card making. She needs the cards mailed to her no later than November 5th.  I love making cards and I always find it a privilege to get to make them to make someone's holiday/day a little more special.   

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Your bright and cheery cards will definitely put a BIG smile on the childrens' faces Colleen. I know you made them "from your heart."