I feel very blest to have such thoughtful and generous friends that surprise me with a RAKs periodically. My friend that I purchased a musubi stamp for when I was in Oahu recently gave me this cute card that she made using the stamp along with a cute notepad and a Japanese girl magnet.
I love what she made and of course the notepad and magnet.

2 comments:
Isn't is FUN to receive happy mail? Your friend sent you a very sweet card, super sweet HK notepad, and an adorable magnet. I'm sure they put a BIG smile on your face. Have a great week and hope your mojo didn't go on vacation.
Theresa is very sweet! Hope you enjoy and are putting your RAK to use! Thanks for always leaving me sweet messages on my blog. I did the frame for a friend for her birthday. And don't mind at all if you case it ;) Have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment