Here is Mr. Penguin's profile.
Isn't Mr. Penguin cute? :) After class as usual my friend Esther and I went out to lunch. Here's my lunch- chicken and waffles.
Esther ordered a chicken salad
and a pancake.
During lunch each of us surprised each other with a RAK. This is what I made for Esther.
This is what she made for me.
I always look forward to my monthly quilling class and having lunch with Esther. On Sunday after church, my family and I went to the Asian Pacific Museum for a Mid Autumn Moon Festival. We had a blast there dressing up in Chinese costumes (Is this what we would have wore if we got married in China?),
making latterns (This is the one that my daughter made.),
listening to Chinese instrumental music, making flowers, folding origami, making candle holders,
and enjoying bulba from a bulba truck.
It was definitely a fun packed afternoon! I hope that all of you had as good as a weekend as I did. Thanks for sticking around to read my long post. :)
2 comments:
WOWEE!!! That is one heck of a NICE penguin. It's so intricate, I imagine it was difficult to make. The food pix are making me hungry, haven't had my breakfast yet. Chicken and waffles? That a new combo. Kind of like breakfast and lunch together. That, the Chix Salad and pancakes look YUMMILICIOUS. Must try adding powder sugar to my pancakes. The RAKS you both shared are sweet. How fun!!! Putting on the Chinese costume must've brought back happy memories of your wedding. NICE!!! Kylie made that lantern??? OMG, I really thought it was store-bought. Fantastic job!!! Have a GREAT day Colleen.
What a cutie penguin! How long does it take to make one? That lunch looked so delicious too. The waffle with the chicken reminds me of a breakfast place we have here in Honolulu. You should try out that place next time you visit.
Post a Comment