Friday, October 12, 2012

RAKs From a Good Friend

Happy Friday!  Boy has it been a busy week.  I am extremly happy that it is Friday.  Today I would like to share with you some RAKs that I recently received from one of my good friends.  She surprised me with a super cute Hello Kitty purse a few months ago some stencils inside.



Just a few weeks ago she sent me a box full of goodies for my family and I.  Check out the yummy snacks.


She included this cute card that she made.


 It's always an extra special treat and brings a smile to my face when I am surprised with a RAK from a good friend.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Yummy!!! Your friend sure sent a special RAK for you and your family. The goodies look so deeeeelicious. Perfect sweet treats for after lunch or din-din.
Have a super weekend Colleen.

scrapnhawaii said...

You deserve it!!! Hee, hee!! I would have put more things in the box but then I would have had to (again) get a bigger box!! LOL. How did you like the Shoyo Age??!!!!
xoxo So funny, I'm also posting about MY special friend!!!