2012 is going by so fast. I cannot believe that today is the first day of June already. I posted pictures of the wonderful and thoughtful gifts that I received for my b-day last month, but did not post a picture of the cute Hello Kitty aprons that one of my good friends made for me. I could not figure out a way to show off her handy work except for actually wearing it. So here I am modeling both of the aprons.
I think she did a fabulous job on making them. I wish I could sew like she can. They are much to cute to use. To thank her as well as all my other friends that gave me gifts, I made them each "thank you" cards.
Here is how the cards look when they are open.
I love cherry blossoms so I really had lots of fun making the cards and stamping the Smirk characters on them. Thanks for spending some time with me today. See you again during my next post sometime next week. Have a blessed weekend!
2 comments:
Hi Colleen,
Those HK aprons are super cute. I know what you mean about not wanting to use them. Your purple (fave color) HK is so adorable too.
How nice of her to sew those HK material on those aprons for you....And pretty blossoms in return.....
Post a Comment