The strawberries that we picked were delicious. We can't wait to pick some more the next time we are in SD. :) Okay, onto some thing crafty. I have been taking quilling classes at a local scrapbook store for about a year now, but it was just recently that I started quilling on my own. Last month when one of my friends from work retired I quilled this cupcake for her. (She saw a picture of the ones that I initially made at a class and loved them so I thought it would be nice to surprise her with one as part of her gift.)
Awhile back I made this cupcake for a friend as part of her b-day gift. This one actually made it all the across the ocean.
Quilling I have found is very relaxing. I look forward to spending some more time soon to put into practice some more of the quilling techniques that I have learned. Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:
very cute, co-co!!! I always thought that quilling looked pretty neat. But all those strips of papers to keep track of??? Ugh... I do bad enough with the larger scrap pieces already! LOL... how is the body of the cupcake made? are they quilled as well? I have to take a better look at your pictures. thanks for sharing... u better make me one, so I can see one up close n' personal.
much love n' hugs to you n' yours... oh and how fun to pick strawberries!!!! not here in Hawaii... no strawberry farm in site. derrrrrr... i wish. I'd be eating them off of the picking. Love them strawberries!!! Esp the big fat juicy sweet ones... :)
Have a blessed day tomorrow sis... and GO TO SLEEP!!!!!
Ummmm, those vine-ripen strawberries look so YUMMY. They're so big too, unlike the kind we find in our markets here in Hawaii. I can just taste them. You're making me drool again. You quill like a pro. Your projects turned out great!!!
Enjoy your summer.
Colleen - I have a big favor to ask you... Please do not send me any future emails to:
snases@hawaii.rr.com..
I will no longer be using this address....
My new email address is on my blog...
And when sending me attachments could you please not send me with a bunch of names on your cc.
This caused some kind of virus on my email and it was sending it all over the place....
Thank you!
Post a Comment