Friday, June 8, 2012

Some Thing Yummy and Some Crafty Stuffs

I appreciate each of you that have taken time to check out what I have to share.  I am even more thankful to those of you that have left me nice comments.  Those of you who do visit my blog, but have not left a comment when you have time please leave me one just to say "hello" so that I know that you have stopped by.  Some of you commented on a previous post about me having "escargot" soup.  That picture of me holding a bowl that looks like it has snails in it is not a real bowl of soup.  I know it looks so real.  Here is a picture of me with a real piece of escargot that was cooked in butter and garlic.


Escargot is one of my favorites and is now a favorite of my kids too.  They tried it for the first time last weekend.  If you have never tried it before you should try it one day.  I promise you won't regret it.  :) Okay now onto some crafty items.  Here is  what I made for the "Anything Goes Swap" for last month for Natasha. I also sent her a little RAK.  I think it's always fun to send a little surprise along with my card.


This is what  she made and sent my way.




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fun and crafty weekend.

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Great take on the swaps.... Both projects are just awesome...

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That's a very pretty card you made for Natasha. And she in turn made a beautiful tag. Awesome swap.

Mary said...

Hi Colleen,
I just didn't want to make a pest of myself as i love to read your blogs you are such an upbeat person and it really shows. I could write you everyday . Youo have an interesting life you don't just sit around and feel sorry for yourself you are a neat gal let me tell you that. I love to read what yo are up to. Take care and God bless yo and your little family.