Friday, June 29, 2012

Crafting Plus Yummy Food Equals a Fabulous Evening

Yesterday a good friend took me out for a belated birthday dinner.  Before going out to dinner I gave her a b-day gift.  Her b-day is next month.  In case we aren't able to get together for it I thought it would be a good idea to give it to her early.  (She gave me my gift back in April during one of my b-day get togethers.)  This is the card that I made and included with her gift.


For dinner, we went out to a Hawaiian restaurant.


Both of use ordered the same item from the menu- grilled fish with pineapple salsa.


Then we were off to go back to her place to do some crafting together.  She recently purchased a Big Shot and I was showing her how to use it with different dies.  Of course we chatted more than we crafted.  :)  It's always fun getting together with a friend to craft and have a good time of fellowship.



1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sending a quick comment on my lunch break. You are still celebrating your birthday??? Lucky girl. Nice card and the food of course looks yummy.