Monday, July 2, 2012

Time With Hello Kitty and Time With A Good Friend

Happy July!  I can't believe that this year is half over.  2012 is sure flying by.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I had a pretty good one even though I did not do any crafting until Sunday evening.  On Saturday I did a little a bit of crafting with my daughter at a Hello Kitty activity time that I signed her up for at a local education store.  We painted and decoupaged a frame with Hello Kitty on it.


Both of us had fun making the frame and doing different activities with a Hello Kitty theme, but our favorite part was of course taking a picture with Hello Kitty.  My daughter was super happy that Hello Kitty was wearing a different outfit from the previous times that we have taken a picture with her.  Many of the moms like me took a picture with her too.  :)


Sunday evening I made a purse using the Stampin Up purse die.  (The purse is not very big, but I was able to  fit a versa fine spot pad in it.)


Here is the side view of the purse


and the back of it.


I made it for a good friend that I met up with this afternoon to do some crafting. Each time we get together we surprise us each other with some thing crafty.  This is what my friend made for me.



Here we are with our gifts from each other.


We had a nice time chatting and playing with some of my quilling dies and dies from Die-namics that I have been itching to use.  Here are the flowers that we made.


Crafting is always fun, but much more fun when doing it with a good friend.




1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

WOW!!! You and your friend made some awesome and crafty projects. The flowers are so pretty. Looks hard to make. Have a great day / eve.