Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cards and Other Crafty Creations From Friends

I have been having a lazy week in terms of crafting.  I haven't done any crafting all week.  I have however enjoyed looking at all the crafting that all of you in blogland have been doing.  I have been having more fun looking at what other people make. It has also been lots of fun receiving card from different friends.  Three friends and I swap cards each month to help each others MOJO to keep flowing.  Here are some awesome cards and/or projects from Cary,



Gail,



and Grace.


I always appreciate the time that they put into what they make and admire them for their creativity.  I hope that their creations inspire you as much as they have inspired me. 

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Very, very nice cards Colleen. You have some nice swaps going and isn't it always fun to receive happy mail? Have a great week.