I hope that all of you had a great 4th of July. My family and I all slept in, had brunch, and then were off to an arboretum. It was beautiful seeing God's creations- several peacocks, flowers, trees, ducks, and turtles. It was also interesting visit a barn and a frontier. In the evening we were going to go to the park to to watch the fireworks and go to some fun booths, but we were too tired after our afternoon at the arboretum. Well, today I would like to share two belated b-day gifts from two friends that I received last month. The beautiful card and gift are from Jen.
The cute tag and gift are from Shirl.
I appreciate both of them for their friendship and their generosity in surprising me with a b-day gift. Before ending this post today I wanted to share a picture that we took at the arboretum. It was so awesome to see the peacocks feathers all fanned out. No matter how many times I have seen them fanned out I am always amazed of how they look. When looking at them up close the feathers really do not look real.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting and God bless!




No comments:
Post a Comment