Happy Monday everyone! I am a bit tired today. After a busy week last week and a busy weekend I think my body needs some time to recover. Of course all of it has been a fun kind of busy. :) Well today I would like to share my about this months tea swap. It has been fun participating in a tea swap every month. I love seeing what the person I am paired up with decides to make for me based on the optional theme and color that we are given. I also always enjoy the tea bags that are included with my cards. Some of the teas that I have received I have never tried until receiving them in the swap. This month's optional theme was "summer" and to use the colors blue, green, and yellow. When I think of "summer" many things come to mind. One of them is flip flops. I made a card similar to this one. I took a picture of the card that I made, but for some reason I can't find the folder on my laptop where I downloaded it.
This is what Josephine sent to me. (So sorry about the quality of the picture. At least you can still get an idea of how the card looks.)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope that everyone is having a fun and crafty summer so far.
2 comments:
Great swap Colleen! It must be fun to receive an assortment of tea every month. Hope you get to relax following your busy, busy week.
That's a really nice card Colleen! Must be tons of fun to do a tea swap.
Post a Comment