Friday, March 30, 2012

Orders and Goodies From My Annual Stamp Party

A little more than a month ago I had my annual Stampin Up stamp party. I had the orders sent to my friend, (the demonstrator that did my party) house.  Here are the two big boxes that arrived.


Here's a peak of all the fun stamps, accessories, papers, etc. that my friends ordered.


Here's are the fun items unpacked.  What a fun mess!  :)


I earned lots of freebies and items for 50% off thanks to the orders that my friend's placed.


When my friend that demoed for my party dropped the orders off that she so graciously helped me sort, she gave me a SU bag that she got at the convention


as well as a cute purse that is made using a die that will be available to purchase from SU next month.


Inside the purse was a super cute purse hook.


My friend gave each person a handmade and written card that she included with each order.


As a "thank you" gift, I purchased trident gum and decorated the shell of the case to include with each order.


I received my new goodies for about 3 weeks now, but have not had a chance to play with any of them yet.  I have only taken little peaks at them.  I hope to have a chance to play with them this weekend.  Have a  weekend everyone!




4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow they sure were alot, but how fun to unpack and sort them out...
And you are so lucky to get all those freebie for putting on that demo party.....
And that gum pack was cute, my HB ate all the gum... LOL!
Can't wait to see what you will create with all those freebies you got..

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy moly Colleen, those orders must've weighed a ton. :-) I'm sure you scored a bunch of awesome stamps from the sales. Can't wait to see your creations. And the thank you card and gifts are sweet. Enjoy your time in SD.

scrapnhawaii said...

I'm drooling!!! Looking at all those boxes which hold wonderful new toys!!! Have fun with all your free gifts!!

gailwoo said...

Look at all your goodies! Have lots of fun! I need to break open my goodies too! I used my dsp and petite pocket die!