Monday, March 12, 2012

Anything Goes Swap for February

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Are you all set to start another week? My family and I had a nice weekend together especially with the SoCal weather being so beautiful.  We especially had a good time with meeting with some friends for lunch and for dinner on Sunday.  Yes, we ate plenty of good food to last for awhile.  For the next week or so it's only eating salads for me.  LOL!  Today I would like to share with you what I received for my "Anything Goes" swap from last month.  This is what Jayne made for me and sent to me for the Valentine's Day theme.


This is the heart shaped card that I made for her using one of my Spellbinder dies and the sizzlit heart die from Stampin Up. 


I did not realized how many Spellbinders I had until I used this die. I need to start using them more often.  Actually there a lots of stamps, accessories, and dies that I need to use more often.  LOL!  

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the new look on your blog...
Great swaps.....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Colleen,
Looks like you both had a very nice swap. How fun. I'll join you and eat salad this week. Just had some Krispy Kremes. :-)

Unknown said...

Wonderful swap!

Little C's Creations said...

Cute! Yes, use your products girl...