Friday, March 23, 2012

My Long Friday

What a long day... I am so happy that the weekend is tomorrow so I can sleep in a bit.  I have a busy weekend ahead so it's going to be good for me to get some extra zzzzzzzzz.  Well, today started at 6:00 am which is much earlier than usual.  I met a friend at her house at 6:30am so that we could carpool to a conference for work.  The conference had a lot of good information, but it was 5 hours long- way too long to be taking notes and soaking in information. I made it home by 4:45 pm, grabbed a quick bite, and headed down to church for cub scouts.  After the cub scout meeting, my kids and hubby went to run some errands while I stayed for a "Woman's Ministry" card making session.


I have been attending the meetings for this month and it has been such a blessing. Tonight was no different. Initially tonight it was tough (since I was so tired) to attend the meeting, but once I got there I was fine.  I thank the Lord for the opportunity to make a  fun card, look into the Bible for a brief lesson, and to be able to share and pray with sisters in the Lord at my table.  Each week God has spoken to me in a very special way through the brief lessons that have made a huge difference in my life.  I am especially grateful for this.  Thanks for dropping by today to see what I have to share.  I will try to stop in this weekend some time to post about my busy weekend.  If I don't I will be sure to share about it next week.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hello, hello Colleen, OMG, you sure had a crazy Friday. Glad you got to top it off creating that pretty card. I zoomed into the pix and love the flower in the butterfly. How FUN. Hope you find some time to relax and craft this weekend, AND catch some zzzzs.
Big Hugs.

Cyndi said...

Looks like you had lots of fun making the card! Hope you had a great weekend!