Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's better than crafting... some yummy food.

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend.  I'm sorry, but I don't have anything crafty to post today, but I do have some pictures of some yummy food.  My son's school got out of school early on Friday so we thought it would be fun for the 4 of us to go out for lunch together.  We all love Japanese food so we went to a local restaurant Japanese restaurant.  My hubby and daughter shared some chicken teriyaki and a double order of tempura.


I ordered mix sushi, tempura, and yellowtail rolls.



My son ordered chicken teriyaki, tempura, and Calif. rolls. (Sorry I did not take a picture of the Calif. rolls.)


For dessert we ordered our favorite- fried tempura ice cream.


For those of you who have never tried fried tempura ice cream, it's pancake fried in tempura and filled with ice cream.  It't super ono!  Here is how is looks inside.


Have I gotten your mouth to water yet and crave some for Japanese food?  :) My family and I had a good time having lunch together since we rarely go out to lunch together on a weekday.  I hope that all of you will have a fun, crafty and yummy weekend.  :)

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

That lunch sure looks delish...