Monday, March 5, 2012

Secret Sister Swap for February

I hope that everyone had a good weekend.  Mine was very relaxing for a change so I was very happy.  Even though my family and I did not have any plans besides just two small events, unfortunately I did not do much crafting.  :(  I did get to check out different blogs that I left comments on.  All of you continue to amaze me with all your creative ideas.  Thanks for being an inspiration to me.  Today, I would like to share with you what I made and sent to my secret sister, Kathy, last month.


This is what my secret sister sent and made for me. I love all the detail that she put into making my the card.


Here's the inside of the card with the flowers that she sent to me.  The flowers are perfect for me since they are purple, my favorite color.  :)


If anyone is interested in join the secret sister swap leave me a comment and I can give you the information to sign up.  It's a great way to meet new friends that are very creative.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute swaps Colleen...
TFS ^o^....
BTW - Don't you want to turn off your word verification, it's a pain in the butt.... LOL!!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Colleen,
Two GREAT swaps!!! I'm sure who ever you sent your card to, loved your creation and the little goodies. Your secret sis did a fab job too. Love the bear and pretty flowers. Have a great evening.