Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two Cards and A Tag

Greetings everyone! Happy Wednesday! I hope that this post is finding all of you doing well. I can't believe that it is Wednesday already and that it is April tomorrow. Time is going by so fast. Well, today I have a few cards and a tag to share with you.
This card is from Cary. I love the colors that she used and the punch that she used to make the vase.
s1600/4-1+blog+003.jpg">
This card is from Michelle. I love the DSP that she used and the extra cute stamp of the cat. Check out the shading that she did with her Copic markers when she colored the cat.

This tag is from my friend Suzanne. Both of us share the love of Asian stamps and we try to surprise each other as often as we can with Asian cards and/or tags. This is such an elegant tag.