This is from Faith one of my partners for the "Princess Spoiler" swap. Look at all the cool things that she sent to me. I am still waiting one more gift for this swap which should be arriving soon.

This is from my friend Gracie. She sent me this beautiful package that she stamped swilrs on. If you look closely at it the ink that she used has a little shimmer in it. What a fancy looking package.

Gracie surprised me with all these goodies

along with this very cute card and beautiful envelope that she stamped on.

Thanks again Gracie from the bottom of my heart for your thoughtfulness.
This is from my friend Frances. She altered a package of gum. She glued the cute DSP around to the front of the package. She did not cover the back so that I could still get gum out. What a great idea. Thanks Frances!

Thanks for stopping by today. I need to get to work on some tags for the goodies that my family and I will be passing out during our Chinese New Year's dinner. We celebrated with my hubby's side at the end of Feb. Tonight is with my family. Be sure to check back again soon to see the tags that I make along with the goodies that my family and I receive tonight. Have a fun and relaxing weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment