Monday, March 1, 2010

Some Special RAKS

Here are a few pictures of some crafty goodies that I have received. This is from my good friend Sherri. She baked me a delious pineapple, coconut cake and a extra cute tag. Thanks Sherri so much for taking time to make it for me.

This is a beautiful card from my friend Pat and the cute ATC that she sent to me.

Last but not least here are some ATCs that another friend, Leslie sent to me.

What great ideas from both ladies. There have been a few things that have happened to me, our friends, family members, and people around us that have been a bit difficult to swallow. I thank the Lord for being here for me and my family and how we can all trust that He will take care of all of us and the people around us. I am also thankful for the people in my life like the ladies that I have mentioned to brighten things up.

No comments: