Monday, March 1, 2010

A Gift For A Friend

Today is not only a special day because it is the first day of March and Zachy gets to work on his second activity of the Student of the Week, (Today's activity that he needs to do is choose 5-6 pictures of himself and his family to school to share with his classmates tomorrow.), but it is also my good friend Lorraine's birthday. Along with a card and some other crafty items, I decorated a notebook for her

and put a collection of Stampin Up Inspiration pages inside.

Here is a close up picture of what I stamped and colored.

I wrote her name using paint pens and stamped the images using Staz On ink. I colored the images using paint pens. The girls on it of course represent the both of us. Happy birthday Lorriane! I am so glad that you liked what I gave to you. Have a wonderful day celebrating the life that the Lord has blessed you with.

No comments: