Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Swap Between Two Good Friends

My dear friend Susanna and I swapped cards on Sunday. I made her the red and orange card with the daisies on it that I posted in a previous post and gave her a little RAKS. She likes Hello Kitty and Hawaii just like I do so I gave her a combo of both. I used a retired SU standard wheel to roller blue hibiscus on the envelope. I rollered it in blue because that is her favorite color.

This is the card that she made for me

and the RAKS that she gave to me.

Thanks Susanna for such a cute card and for the cute notepads and stickers. I love them! She told me that she thought of a few things to do to make the card better after it was finished. I think the card looks really nice just the way it is. I was a little sad to need to go in for work on my day off for a special training. Openning Susanna's gift on Sunday evening helped me to have a better attitude about going to work on my day off. Thanks Susanna for the encouragement.

No comments: