Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Lovely Cards

I hope that all of you had a good week and is having a good weekend so far. I am so happy that today is Saturday so that my family and I can all sleep in for a bit and relax. Although this week was not too busy at work, I did not get a chance to do too much stamping since I was preoccupied with some other things on both of my days off from work. I was fortunately able to make this card that I copied from one of the classes that I have taken awhile back from a Stampin Up Demonstrator names Sandy Hancock.

I used the layout from Sandy to make this card for several card swaps for this month. I used the "Swiss Dots" embossing folder as well as the Daisy Big Shot die. For the strip that looks like rick rack I made it using one of the border punches from Stampin Up.

Before I end my post for today, I would like to share with you two very cute cards that I recieved this week. This adorable Hello Kitty card is made by my friend Roberta.

This cute card is from my friend Vanessa.

This elegant Asian is from Jennifer. She also sent me a cute butterfly clear stamp.

Thanks ladies for thinking of me and for taking time to send a card my way. I appreciate all of you for taking time to visit me today too.

No comments: