Monday, April 16, 2012

Let The Celebrating Begin

Today I had an early dinner with two good friends from work as an early b-day celebration.


They are not able to attend a get together that I will soon be having so they wanted to treat me out for dinner.   They asked me to choose a place to eat and of course I choose a Japan restaurant, Gin Sushi  Check out all the yummy food that we ordered.

                                          Mixed Sushi Combo
                             
                                          Spider Roll and Dragon Roll

Cherry Blossom Roll

Beef Teriyaki and Tempura

I could not believe that the three of us were able to finish almost all the food that we ordered.  I guess we were all very hungry.  Thanks Diana and Iris for taking me out to dinner.  It was truly an honor to have such a delicious dinner today with two good friends.  I am so sorry for not having anything crafty to share for the last two posts.  I promise to share some thing crafty with you soon.

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my I love sushi's too any kind and any each way...except caviar!
The only place we like to indulge is when we go to the Kona side - Genki Sushi ( oh yes, the best!) and this is like maybe 3x's a year...
Such great friend to take you out on your BD dinner....

Mary said...

Colleen,
I think it is so nice yo have so many nice friends to enjoy and that makes life worth living too doesn't it? You are always with someone having somoe kind of get together and it is greattttt!
Keep up the good work.. You will stay young!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wow, that's a lot of fancy looking sushi. Glad to see you all had a FAB time celebrating your birthday. I'm getting hungry.