Friday, April 27, 2012

A Delicious Post

As part of my b-day celebration my hubby and worked half day so that we can have lunch date together.  We went Olive Garden, a local Italian restaurant.  Our lunch started off with bread sticks and salad.  (Actually we had an unlimited amount of bread sticks and salad.)


Benson ordered unlimited chicken and dumpling soup


and I ordered a steak portebello panini with soup.


We had a tiramisu for dessert- a complimentary gift from the restaurant for my b-day.


Here we are before digging in to eat the yummy piece of tiramisu.


The celebrating continued with dinner with my hubby and kids at Claim Jumpers.  This is what we each ordered.




We had a red velvet cupcake for dessert.


It has been a blast celebrating my b-day for the past two weeks with different people in my life.  I look forward to a little more celebrating before my festivities come to an end for this b-day.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Colleen Dear,
Are you still at it????? My oh My you are going to be like me i celebrated for 2-3 weeks can't remember for one of my birthdays a while back seemed like it was never going to end but FUN!!!!!!
Have a great time that is what we should do we serve God and have a very joyous time! That's GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, your Birthday photos are beautiful, really nice blog site.

Hugs, Lori m

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh yummy, yummy, yummy. These pix are making me hungry. I ate at Olive Garden just once while hubby and I went to Vegas and WOW, their food is G-O-O-D. I wish we had all those fab restaurants here in Hilo. Glad you had a grand time celebrating your b/day with one more to go. Eat for me OK?