I praise God for raising Jesus from the dead so that we can have renewed faith, hope, and happiness. I hope and pray that all of you will also be able to one day experience this like my family and I have. Because this is such a special day my family and I have surprised family and friends with some goodies to celebrate and to express our appreciation to God for what He has done for us. Some people received chocolate crosses with a special meassage.
Others received bags of goodies with their favorite goodies in them. I made each one a special tag.
Some people received flowers that I made. The center of each one is a lollipop.
Last but not least some people received a bag of jelly beans with a topper that I decorated.
Big hugs and lots of love are being sent your way hoping that you will have a "Happy Easter." Thanks for stopping by today. I am glad that I was finally able to share some crafy items with you. If you have some time, please leave me a brief comment to let me know that you stopped by. Thanks! :)





2 comments:
Hello, hello Colleen. Finally getting to blog hop after being MIA for a few days. Your treats look so yummilicious. Bet everyone who received your goodies had a big smile on their face. So sweet of you.
Hi Colleen,Greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ! I lplay piano at church and for the offertory I played "He Lives" everybody just loved that. We had such nice services yesterday and cannot wonder why people don't want to serve the Lord it is GREATTTTTTtt!I have played piano and organ in church for 63 years and love every minute of it. Praise the good Lord!!!I play for 3 services a week. Sometimes more I am going to be 78 in August. Have a wonderful day and I love your blog! Please pray for my sister JEAN she had a stroke yesterday. Very bad!
Post a Comment