I hope that everyone had a good weekend. My family and I had a very fun and relaxing one. We had one b-day party to attend each day so it left us time to run errands and spend time together at home. I even had some time to craft. :) The party that we went to on Saturday was a Dr. Suess themed one that my good friend put together for her twins. The twins wore sweatshirts with Thing 1 and Thing 2 on them. My family and I had a great time spending there and was very impressed by the awesome decorations.
Check out the cupcakes that she made to resemble Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Each child go to fill up a take out box with some goodies.
Even the grown ups had a good time together. :)
This afternoon we celebrated my FIL's b-day. Here is a picture of my hubby's siblings and wives with his parents and grandmothers.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have to share. Have a great week everyone!
5 comments:
Hi Colleen,
You have more fun then a barrel of monkeys don't you ? Bless your heart! They say Christians don't have any fun, I beg to differ with them, don't you?
Keep up the parties have a ball you will stay young! LOL
Mary
Hi Colleen,
May anyone join your Tea Swap and what are you supposed to do?
Very interesting..Sounds fun bet my daughter Jayne Converse would like to do it too !
Thank you very kindly,
Hi Colleen,
May anyone join your Tea Swap and what are you supposed to do?
Very interesting..Sounds fun bet my daughter Jayne Converse would like to do it too !
Thank you very kindly,
Oh looks like a super fun party. How cute...Thing 1 and Thing 2. :-)
Filling the take out container is a great idea. And beautiful pix of the family. Happy B/D to your FIL.
Oh I bet it was super fun at the twins birthday party... I've been to some kiddies birthday party where they had this same concept with the take out box and you fill them up with goodies... The kids loved it when they can choose what they want.....
Awesome pics...
Post a Comment