Thank you from the bottom of my Karen for thinking of me and for awarding me with another one. You are making my "head" too big with all these awards. It means so much to me to receive this award from you. Thanks for continuing to be such a blessing and an inspiration to me. When you have a chance please be sure to check out Karen's blog at http://haveascraphappyday.blogspot.com. Her talent in paper crafting never ceases to amaze me. I am sure that will be amazed too.
Along with posting that I received this award, and thanking the person that gave it to me, I am supposed to share 10 random facts about myself. Let see... what did I share with you previously when I was asked to share some facts about myself?
1) I thank the Lord each day for giving me the strength and energy to live each day to the best of my abilities and for helping me be where I am today in my life.
2) I like and purchase stamps, paper, and accessories from many companies, but my very favorite company is Stampin Up. Demonstrators and friends tell me that I should be a demo for the company, but at this time in my life I don't think it would be wise. Hopefully when I retire I will have the opportunity to sign up.
3) My favorite color is purple- all shades of it.
4) I love eating Hawaiian food. My favorites include haupia, hamburger steak, lomi lomi, loco moco, malasadas, and chili rice.
5) When I was two years old there was a tiny hole in my grandparents couch. I of course poked at it so the whole was bigger. I not only made the whole bigger, but started eating the cotton thinking that it was cotton candy.
6) When I was little I liked to cut the hair of my Barbie dolls. I was sad to find ou that their hair does not grow back.
7) My source of liquid is generally water. (I do drink ice coffee or coffee once a week and drink tea some times.) This has been going on for about 7 1/2 years. About a year and a half ago I started drinking club soda and a year ago flavored water. I took a sip of soda awhile ago at a wedding and it's just too sweet for me. I am not sure how I drank at least one soda a day.
8) I love punch art. I have a collection of them in a book and in a folder on my hard drive. Hopefully one day I will be able to incorporate them into my cards.
9) People often ask me how I have time to craft when I work, have two kids, have chores and paper work to work on at home. My favorite time to craft is between 10 pm and 2:30 am. My MOJO seems to be run stronger at those hours.
10.) I have a huge collection of Copic markers. I don't color with them much at home. I have used them the most when I attend my monthly Copic classes. My friends and I always tease each other about paying to go to class each month so we can practice coloring.
The last task to do for winning the award to recognize 7 bloggers to receive this award. I'd like to recognize the following awesome bloggers (in no particular order) with the Kreativ Blogger Award because all of you inspire me with your gift of paper crafting. Please hop onto their blogs and see how talented and creative they are.
1) http://haveascraphappyday.blogspot.com (Karen, I nominated you again. You deserve it!)
2) http://creationbyshirl.blogspot.com
3) http://strwberizncream-cyndi.blogspot.com
4) http://lifeofagirliegirl.blogspot.com
5) http://ekboutique.blogspot.com
6) http://miyukibeautifulsnow.blogspot.com
7) http://stampsandscrapbooks.typepad.com/
Now that you have received this award, you can participate by doing the following:
1) Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2) Share 10 random facts about yourself.3) Pass on the award onto 7 other people.
4) Follow the person that gave you this award.
I hope that all of you will have an extra crafty day! Big hugs!

2 comments:
Colleen, Colleen, OMG I feel so honored. Wow, never expected so many awards. Thank you for your sweet thoughtfulness and genuine friendship. I was cracking up reading about the cotton you ate AND cutting Barbie's hair. Though I didn't care for dolls, I did have one that my mom got for me and I too cut her hair thinking it would grow back. I waited and waited and nothing happened. Hee-hee. Thanks again for the awesome award. Hugs.
Hi Colleen! its so thoughtful and nice of you to think of me with this award. I appreciate it a lot and will post when I have time hopefully in the evening...=)
Post a Comment