I am sorry, but I don't have anything crafty to post today. I do however have some thing super cute to share. My daughter and I were extremely happy to receive "happy mail" from "Build a Bear." We received our newest edition of Hello Kitty that we ordered a week ago.
I just could not pass up purchasing one for both of us since she is in our favorite color. My hubby and I were going to surprise my daughter with it for Easter, but she came in right when we were ordering it. She of course saw the Hello Kitty on the computer screen and asked if she could have one for her "b-day." That is what she says when she wants some thing new even though her b-day already past. The list of items that she wants is getting bigger and bigger by the minute. She sounds a lot like me. LOL! :)
2 comments:
How CUTE Colleen. As soon as I saw your Hello Kitty's, I thought to myself, 'OH, it's her favorite color.' Hee-hee. So adorable and glad Kylie got her own. :-)
Great HK from Build a Bear.... They have the cutest characters in their stores.....
Post a Comment